Coughing. Wheezing. Shortness of Breath. Trouble Sleeping. Chest Tightness. By Carolyn Reed, Vollara FreshAir Surround If so, are you ready for fall? Weather changes, increases in heat and humidity means more irritants in the air. If you have asthma, you have inflamed a... Read more
Dedicated to EDUCATE ENERGIZE EMPOWER the women in this region.
We move into our 9th year of connecting you with trusted experts and resources in Health & Wellness, Finance, Home Goods & Services, Business Services, Fabulous Food, your Community, Education, Careers, Family Fun, Beauty, Fashion and Events….just to name a few.
- Trying to Lose Weight? “Jump Start” with a Colon Cleanse – Total Body Image
- Better Health Through Movement and Massage – Jordan Brown, LMT
- Do you want to be young naturally? – Dr. Jane Li-Conrad, DO, DiHom, Lake Health Physicians Group Integrative Medicine
- Naturally Lose 20-45 lbs. in 40 Days…Guaranteed – Dr. Noel’s NutriMost
Imagine how you’d feel if the legs you stand on can’t handle those fabulous shoes at all! Vein Disease is said to affect 30-40% of Americans and most don’t even know they have it. Slowing down your life because of swollen, aching, heavy legs or restless leg is not an op... Read more
- Failing Natural Teeth … a major health problem affecting millions – Debra S. Lowe D.M.D.
- Beautiful Skin with Quick Cosmetic Filler Treatments A to Z – Enhanced Image Center
- Growth factor: Hollywood’s best kept secret – Northcoast Laser Cosmetics, LLC
- Are YOU ready for summer? … enjoy the weather without suffering – Vein Clinics of Lake County
- Varicose Veins Myths – Smith Vein Institute
Please join us at Say Yes To HER Dress for a personal demo of an at-home treatment that delivers younger looking skin! Thursday, November 12th 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Rodan and Fields Dermatologists Refreshments & Raffle Jewelry, Make-up, and skin care products Get a... Read more
By Bruce Bechhold, CPA, Walthall CPAs The demands on medical practitioners today can seem overwhelming. It’s no secret that health care delivery is changing, and those changes are reflected in the financial issues that health care professionals face every day. You must... Read more
By Sandra O’Conner, Howard Hanna Location, location, location … how true it is that location is important to your life. Some crave the serenity and privacy of a larger property, while others enjoy neighbors nearby, or the convenience of shopping and schools close... Read more